Well as you can tell I have not done such a swell job at keeping up with this blogging stuff. But it is a new year and I am confident that there will be many wonderful things to come and share with everyone. We are starting the new year off by living a healthier lifestyle. ( the kids too! ) Better foods and lots of exercise. And let me just say that I am not a fan of anything that makes me sweat so it is a challenge, but so far I am winning the battle.
We have even started going to church again. I forgot what it was like to take a toddler to church. WOW! Of course he does not want his daddy to hold him just his mommy. What an hour. I find myself losing focus on what the priest is saying because I am tending to him. It is worth it though. The girls will start classes soon and they are super excited.
The kids each have lots of cool stuff going on this year too. Alexis won at her school Science Fair and has the opportunity to enroll in the TWU fair. She also has TAKS coming up. These poor kids today. The 3rd grade is a joke now. All it seems they teach is how to pass the TAKS. Anyhow, she is doing great as always. We are also enrolling her on an Academy Soccer Team in May, and she is going to stat guitar lessons. Busy, busy, busy.
Then our J.J. She is doing awesome in school. It seems like she jumps a reading level every week. We are so proud. She also will be taking guitar lessons. As well as playing soccer she has most recently started taking gymnastics. She LOVES it!!! This should really help her with her middle child syndrome. ; )
And who could forget the baby Taeo! He learns something new everyday. Most recently he has learned to climb up onto the kitchen chairs! One fall onto the tile floor and we will end up in the emergency room. Such a daredevil! He has also started to combine his baby signs with his words. It is so cute to see the look on his face when he realizes that he has "figured" it out. I love them all so much.
Friday, January 16, 2009
It is a New Year!
Posted by Morgan at 9:13 AM