Okay. So I guess I am starting a blog. I must admit though, I still find it a bit creepy that any Joe Blow with access to the Internet and a brain can read my blog and look at pictures of my family, but I am trying to overcome this fear.
I decided to do this after viewing my sisters "sister in-laws" blog. She is so wonderful. She keeps a detailed blog of her and her families everyday life. It is filled with adorable stories, pictures and videos of her two precious kiddos and I found my self being envious of her. Envious? I know, how tacky. I am grateful everyday for the things in my life God has blessed me with, so for me to feel any envy is unacceptable.
It was then that I realized I had lost a small piece of myself when I decided to stop working and stay home with my 3 children a little over a year ago. I guess I just fell into a nasty rut and instead of embracing my everyday home life I found my self resenting it. Well not anymore!! I love my life and I want to be able to look back someday when my kids have all left home and remember what it was like to spend everyday enjoying being their mother and a wife to my amazing husband.
So here goes nothing! I will try my best.
